Interesting Things To Know

Sunday 24 June 2012

Psalm 139 Project Vs. 14

Verse 14
I will give thanks to Thee, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made, wonderful are Thy works
And my soul know this very well.

The Amplified Bible - I will confess and praise You for You are fearful and wonderful and for the awful wonder of my birth. Wonderful are Your works, and that my inner self knows right well.
Complete Jewish Bible - I thank You because I am awesomely made, wonderfully; Your works are wonders - I know this very well.
Easy-To-Read Version - I praise You because You made me in such a wonderful way. I know how amazing that was!

I was made by intention

You intended
Me

Exactly how I came 

The when's
     And where's
          And why's

All part of
Your Grand Intention

The thing that puzzles
And makes me
Speechless
Is the Intention
Of me - 
Intertwined -
With the Grand Design

Exactly how I came

With the when's
     And where's 
          And why's

The Grand Intention
Included
Me
On purpose

From the inside out

The capabilities
The warmth
The smiles
The tears
The strength
The heart

Intentionally
Designed
To be woven into
And throughout
The Grand Design

My soul knows this
Very well

Me
     And You
And
     The Grand Intention.

No comments: