Interesting Things To Know

Wednesday 20 June 2012

Psalm 139 Project Vs. 10


Verse 10
Even there Thy hand will lead me
And Thy right hand will lay hold of me

Easy-To-Read – Even there You will take my hand and lead me. Your strong right hand will protect me.
The Message – You’d find me in a minute – You’re already there waiting!


Even there
It doesn’t matter where
Because
Even there
Every place I can think of
And every place I can dream of
And every place I have yet to even conceive of
It doesn’t matter where
Because
Even there
Wherever I find myself
Wherever that is
Even there
It is Your hand
Your hand
That leads and holds me
Guides and protects me
Even there
Already waiting to find me
Even there
No matter its name
Again
Your hand
On my shoulder
In my hand
Leading
Even there
Even when it’s breathtaking
Even when it’s not
Even there
It’s your hand -
Your hand
On me
No matter where

No comments: