Interesting Things To Know

Saturday 23 June 2012

Psalm 139 Project Vs. 13


Verse 13
For Thou didst form my inward parts;
Thou didst weave me in my mother’s womb.

The Message – Oh yes, You shaped me first inside, then out; You formed me in my mother’s womb.
Contemporary English Version – You are the one who put me together inside my mother’s body.
Complete Jewish Bible – For You fashioned my inmost being, You knit me together in my mother’s womb.


In the beginning
Nothing was forgotten
Nothing left out
Knitted together on purpose
Woven in specific detail
Nothing forgotten
No defective parts
Everything on purpose

The smile
The legs
The lungs

Exactly how they were supposed to be
No mistakes
And nothing forgotten
Weaving and designing
On purpose

The eyes
The heart
The toenails

Nothing missing
Parts askew are not a mistake
Unraveling the complicated bits
Takes time

The hands
The mouth
The spine

Knitted on purpose
No mistaken identities
No wrong hosts
The geography
Of beginnings is
On purpose
Never unforeseen
What lies ahead

The bones
The nose
The ears

Shapen from the inside out
On purpose
Nothing forgotten
No part defective to the purpose
Weaving and knitting
The design
Is never flawed
Nor is the designer
Weaving and forming

The sight
The voice
The heart

The more complicated the design
The more purposeful

The shape
The form
The meaning

From the beginning.

No comments: